SJCSAA Scholarship Program
SJCS Alumni Association offers scholarships to deserving HS students in SJCS and alumni currently enrolled in university.
The SJCSAA, through the Judenite Endowment Fund, offers scholarships for 10 High School students in SJCS and 2 College students who are graduates of SJCS.
Applications for High School scholarships for SY 2015-2016 have been completed.
Applications for College scholarships for SY 2015-2016 are open until July 31, 2015.
The Saint Jude Catholic School Alumni Association is giving out two scholarships to deserving college students for the school year 2015-2016. Interested parties who meet the requirements below may send their application to any of the following addresses:
- SJCS (Office of Community Development c/o Fr. Jerome Ormita)
- SJCS Secretariat (7/F RGI Bldg., 34 Scout Torillo cor. Scout Limbaga QC), or
- Email to email@example.com
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES FOR THE SJCSAA SCHOLARSHIP GRANT
- Completed Application form
- Copy of Diploma from Saint Jude Catholic School
- Transcript of Grades in College (or HS report card for freshman)
- 2 x 2 picture
- Parents’ ITR, Meralco Bill and/or Water Bill
- Letter of Recommendation from a teacher, professor or school administrator
- Short Essay about yourself and what the scholarship means to you
- The scholarship is open to students in college or entering college for the SY 2015-2016.
- Scholarship subsidizes tuition fee for a cap of P50,000.00. Books, uniform and miscellaneous fees are not part of the grant.
- The student must be a High School graduate of Saint Jude Catholic School with an above average GPA and of good moral character.
- The student must be involved in some form of community service or extra curricular activity that encourage compassion and leadership.
- Upon selection by the SJCSAA, the student must present and submit a copy of his/her enrollment fee from the university he/she intends to study in.
- Selected applicants will be required to submit quarterly or trimestral grades.
- Selected applicants should allow home visits any time before the grant or during the duration of the grant.
- The scholarship grant is awarded on a one year basis subject to the requirements and guidelines of the scholarship program.
- The decision of the SJCSAA is final. SJCSAA reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship in case of misrepresentation.
Application deadline is on July 31, 2015. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. All application materials must be sent to the address above.